OZEON® sheet material is a decorative end product what should be treated with care.
- Store the sheet material in dry, flat, frost-proof and protected conditions;
- Use flat pallets for storage and place the pallets on a level foundation. Lift the plates up and do not slide plates over each other;
- Make sure the plates are stored off the ground;
- Never stack more than 2 pallets high.
- Protective sheets should be used again, for example in between plates for protection.
- Lift the plates up and do not slide the plates over each other;
- Protective sheets should be used again, for example in between plates for protection of the upper layer.
- During storage, the board material can be affected more by moisture and night-time cooling than when applied. Before mounting, the boards will need some time to allow any moisture and condensation to evaporate.
- Remove the protective foil:
- After mounting, when fixating mechanically with screws;
- Before priming the board for adhesive bonding